- Arctic Gumball
- Blue Razz
- Fruit Punch
I’m halfway done with my Force Factor Fuego Arctic Gumball flavor and I must say this has got to be one of the nastiest flavored pre workout that I have ever tasted. Its scoop is a small scoop and is about 20 servings. It has fewer servings than most pre workouts, but slightly cheaper. The first time I took this product I was very impressed. I took one serving about midday and this is not an exaggeration I did 1200 push-ups throughout the entire day(typically do 800), jogged/walked 6 miles and still had energy to where I thought about working out when I wasn’t. I felt very focused and had a lot of energy, but as I kept using it the effects seemed to affect me less and less. Fuego kicks in fast and lasts pretty long and It will have you off to the races. Fuego is “fire” and that’s what your workouts are going to be, but I would highly recommend staying away from the Arctic Gumball flavor.
Firestarter Energy ComplexSimple and clean formula. Caffeine balanced with L-theanine
- L-Tyrosine 1,000 mg: Traditionally l-tyrosine is extremely anti-stress. When combined with caffeine, this enhances the feel-good experience.
- Caffeine Anhydrous 250 mg: Caffeine is the true grit to any pre workout, after all, it is where 80% of the sensory effects come from! 250 mg is large, but ethical dosage.
- L-Theanine 250 mg: The 250 mg of L-Theanine in this pre workout is what makes the experience above average compared to pre workouts that skip it. L-theanine smooths caffeine’s effects, which works wonders.
- Theacrine 50 mg: Theacrine is an interesting new stimulant that’s kind of like caffeine, but not. The only downside to it, is that it tastes more bitter than a penny. Luckily Force Factor successfully masks the flavor in Fuego.
- Toothed Clubmoss 10 mg: A great source of Huperzine A which is a nootropic agent.
Strength and Performance Matrix
- L-Citrulline 3,000 mg: More effective than L-arginine, citrulline is all the rage for getting a good pump. At 3,000 mg it will do just that, but we would’ve rather seen 6,000 mg of citrulline malate.
- Taurine 2,000 mg: Benefits energy, hydration, and pump.
- Peak O2 Blend Cordyceps 1,000 mg: The secret mushroom sauce that increases endurance and oxygen capacity in athletes over supplemental time.